- URL: https://linkageincec.webex.com/linkageincec/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=665960493
- Date: 2011-01-27 15:00:00 EST
- Listed: January 7, 2011 8:09 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Is your organization engaging in all the right kinds of diversity and inclusion programs, but still not producing the sustainable results you want?
Just as each of us has a concealed mind, organizations are also dominated by concealed messages, values, and behaviors. This presentation will examine how unconscious bias develops and how it impacts people, groups and diversity efforts.
Participants will learn how to:
Reveal the impact bias and concealed thinking has on bottom-line organizational outcomes
Review the basic elements used to create inclusive teams with colleagues who may be motivated and inspired differently, have different values, or have different communication styles
About the presenter: Howard J. Ross is Founder and Chief Learning Officer of Cook Ross, Inc. He is a recognized expert on diversity, leadership, and organizational change. Howard helps businesses and organizations tap into the power of their employees to improve their organization.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Linkage
- Member Since: July 8, 2010
Other items listed by Linkage
- Linkage’s 2011 Coaching Webinar Series
- How to Improve Employee Engagement and Performance by Understanding the Way the Brain Works
- How to Develop Your Charisma as a Leader
- Leading Change with Social Media
- 21st Century Leadership: Why Gender Balance Matters