- URL: http://doubleyoursubrosavings.com/
- Listed: June 9, 2011 6:23 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
With so many things to manage in healthcare, it’s no wonder that money falls through the cracks.
– Corporations are facing serious financial challenges in today’s complex and quickly shifting healthcare environment.
– Healthcare costs are skyrocketing.
– Mishandled claims are frequent.
– There are potential healthcare reform pitfalls.
– Healthcare fraud is rampant. The U. S. spends more than $2 trillion on healthcare each year. Ten cents of every healthcare dollar goes toward paying fraudulent claims.
– An American Medical Association report says 20% of all healthcare claims are mishandled by health insurers.
We have identified the successful steps that must be taken tomorrow to move your corporation forward and effectively address these challenges.