- URL: https://www.mcgheepro.com/event/driving-productivity-through-microsoft-teams-2/
- Date: 2/22/2019
- Listed: February 5, 2019 8:38 pm
- Expires: 12 days, 9 hours
The Driving Productivity through Microsoft Teams webinar is designed to help work teams increase productivity, practice effective communication and achieve team goals – all while using Microsoft Teams. This program will help participants use Microsoft Teams to streamline cycles of action, reduce email volume, spend less time looking for information, and achieve greater transparency and accountability.
• Adoption of new tools
• Individual, Team, and Organization context
• Navigating Microsoft Teams
• Building an effective infrastructure
• Creating productive conversations
• Managing Workflow in Teams
• Shared Leadership and Team Accountability
Disclaimer: You must attend on your laptop/PC running Microsoft Teams and Outlook to use during the class (web version of Outlook not recommended). Webinar on this date is not for MAC users. Please note, this webinar is a general public offering with participants of varying technical ability or knowledge of Microsoft products.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: February 5, 2019
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- No other ads by this poster found.