Drug Master Files (DMFs) – Understanding and Meeting Your Global Regulatory and Processing Responsibilities
- URL: http://complianceonline.com/ecommerce/control/trainingFocus/~product_id=701367?channel=webinarbase
- Date: 2010-12-13 13:00:00 EST
- Listed: December 2, 2010 4:46 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
This DMFs (Drug Master Files) training will discuss the current review and enforcement climate within FDA and the manner in which drug master files (DMFs) are reviewed by FDA personnel. Besides the US, the use of DMFs in the EU, Canada and Australia will also be discussed. Similarities and differences to the U.S. system will be highlighted.
The course offers methodologies and techniques on:
Who really needs a DMF and why?
The various types of DMFs – which is best for your products.
The relationship between DMFs and drug and biologics applications.
The symbiotic relationship between DMFs and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
Common DMF errors – how to avoid them.
How to deal with deficiency letters and their origins.
Effective change control strategies.
Ramifications of inadequate preparation and/or maintenance and recent enforcement actions and inspectional trends.
Note: Use This PromoCode( 108530 ) To Get 10% Discount valid till Dec 20th.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ComplianceOnline
- Member Since: December 1, 2010
Other items listed by ComplianceOnline
- How to Survive a DEA Inspection Series: Controlled Substances and Hospital Pharmacy
- Internal Controls: Documenting Internal Accounting Policies and Procedures
- How to Write Error Free and FDA Complaint Procedures
- Vendor Management – Building a Strong Questionnaire
- Practical Strategies to a successful 505(b)(2) product