- URL: http://www.qualityconn.com/software-testing-continuous.htm
- Listed: February 18, 2013 2:02 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Abstract: This WEBinar illustrates how testing throughout the life cycle will save large amounts of money and time. Investing small amounts of time before coding is complete will save major amounts of time and money in subsequent testing efforts.
How do you save money by testing continuously throughout the development life cycle? How do you specifically compute the amount of money saved by injecting specific amounts of testing early in the life cycle? Why are defects introduced early and found very late the most costly to remove? Why are so many people still think testing is done as a single life cycle phase? We’ll also cover the importance of both verification testing and validation testing.
The Focus. This practical, IT based Testing WEBinar shows the economic value of doing testing of computer software continuously throughout the development life cycle, not just during the execution-based testing phase.
While many practitioners understand this principle in concept, they are unable to explain the value of this to their management. This WEBinar demonstrates how to verbalize this savings in economic terms, which is the language of management: the dollar!
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: qualityconn2
- Member Since: November 19, 2012
Other items listed by qualityconn2
- Skills Inventory for Today’s Software Project Managers
- WEBinar Series: Learn Effective Methods of Software Testing (EMST) 6 weeks starting Apr 2
- WEBinar Series: Become a Certified Software Tester (CSTE) 12 weeks starting Apr 2
- WEBinar Series: Become a Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA) 12 weeks starting Apr 2