- URL: http://whattheythink.com/news/index.cfm?id=44384
- Date: 2010-06-16 14:00:00 EDT
- Listed: June 2, 2010 6:42 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
The event will be held Wednesday, June 16th, from 2:00 to 3:00 pm EDT (-4 GMT).
Businesses must, more than ever before, be able to articulate a differentiating strategy to separate them from the rest of the printing pack and offer a compelling reason for customers and prospects to do business with them amid the myriad other choices they have. During this session, we will introduce important tools that will help set you on your way, as well as hear from successful providers who have leveraged differentiating strategies for business growth.
This session is especially timely as we enter the second half of 2010 and begin planning for next year. Attendees will gain knowledge and ideas they can immediately apply to their own businesses today and into the future.
Aboout the speaker:
Bob Lieber is founder and CEO of OriginalThought LLC, a marketing strategy and services firm, creating “original solutions to chronic industry and consumer problemsâ„¢”. Industry expertise is diverse, including technology, health care, financial services, consumer packaged goods and graphic arts.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Webinar Base
- Member Since: May 11, 2010
Other items listed by Webinar Base
- Steve Ballmer on Microsoftâ€™s Cloud Strategy
- Guerrilla Marketing: The Path To Doubling Your Sales
- How to Effectively Deliver Your Training Online – On Demand
- A Seven Step Scientific Method for Selling Social Media to Skeptics
- Get ROI From Your Trade Show Giveaway – On Demand