- URL: http://www.businessexpertwebinars.com/ondemand/product.php?productid=1430&afflink=bewscmultiactmediasrl071510&promocode=4c3e87c0
- Listed: January 10, 2012 6:59 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Learn to Use Sales Writing for a Competitive Edge
Presented By Julie Miller – Available on demand
With the economy in strife, there are fewer sales opportunities in play. How do you make sure you are the one who wins the account? You need a competitive edge that will push you over the top…and there is one at your fingertips. Sales people who master written sales communication get the account and the commission.
Dr. Julie Miller, author of “Business Writing That Counts!” helps sales professionals to master the art of sales writing. Sales people are known for having the gift of gab, but few can deliver the same oomph in written form. Whether it’s a prospecting email, a scope of work, or an executive summary in a proposal, Dr. Miller teaches you the nuances that give you the edge over the competition.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Evaluate your sales copy based on the Power Selling checklist
- Avoid the Five Never’s of sales writing
- Motivate buyers to act with compelling words and expressions
- Critique your proposal…from your reader’s point of view
- Develop an executive summary that hits the mark with your prospect
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Webinar Base
- Member Since: May 11, 2010
Other items listed by Webinar Base
- Are Business Plans Necessary?
- Developing Your Leadership Instinct
- State of the Social Media Marketing Industry
- Write a Business Plan for Your Small Business
- Paid Search Strategies