- URL: http://bit.ly/uYBMWl
- Date: 2011-12-08 10:00:00 PST
- Listed: November 24, 2011 2:37 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Overview : In today’s fast paced world, change is inevitable. Leaders need to initiate and stimulate change because organizations that do not change, do not grow, and die.
Creating a change process and getting everyone on the same page can be very challenging. This webinar will discuss how leaders can build rapport, respect and trust to ensure a smooth change process.
Why you should attend: Change is difficult for all people, and they resist it, and yet in today’s world if change does not happen companies will die.
This session helps you understand how to ease people into the change and get them committed to the change.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Trust is the cornerstone to change transformation
How to implement change through: Trust, Engagement & Empowerment
What each of these means and how to incorporate them into an organization
Dynamic examples of how to get started
Who Will Benefit:
Leaders who are trying to implement change across their organizations.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: trainhr
- Member Since: November 24, 2011
Other items listed by trainhr
- Reference and Background Checking to Assure the Right Hires
- Recent Federal Regulations Affecting Employee Benefits
- Team Conflict Management Strategies
- Understanding Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action
- Emergency Preparedness for Small to Midsized Companies