- URL: http://bit.ly/ddJ5tZ
- Date: 2010-10-05 14:15:00 GMT
- Listed: September 10, 2010 10:38 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Only 30% of Change programmes are successful, according to a survey of business executives by McKinsey & Company in 2008.
This webinar will highlight the change management themes that make the difference between success and failure. It will also demonstrate how these play a pivotal role in helping organisations, wherever they are on the change journey or the size of the change programme, to manage change successfully and to deliver a positive return on investment.
You will discover how to:
â€¢Increase your chances of success – by continuously focussing on outcomes
â€¢Achieve success at whatever stage you are at in the change journey
â€¢Identify and mitigate common risks – by working collaboratively with others
â€¢Measure the change that you visualised at the outset
The presentation will include real examples of the above, based on practical experience, as well as pragmatic guidance that can increase your organisationâ€™s chances of success.
This session will be followed by live Q&A with the hosts including:
Fay Thompson, HR Director
Keith Baker, Business Transformation Specialist
David Knowles-Leak, Leadership & Business Transformation Specialist
The Q&A will be moderated by David Strong, Managing Director of A2Z HR Solutions.
Intended audience: HR Directors and Managers, Recruitment Managers, HR Project Managers, Training and Development Managers, and those working in areas of Leadership and Business Change
– PC headset
– PC speakers
– Broadband Connection
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Jenia Varabyeva
- Member Since: July 2, 2010
Other items listed by Jenia Varabyeva
- How to sustain HR Process Excellence
- Improving your Order Fulfilment Operation
- Meeting Business Needs with IT Solutions
- Role of Outsourcing in Reducing Cost and Improving Process Efficiency
- Keeping it Simple with Plant-Wide Optimisation