- URL: http://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=501414LIVE?channel=webinarbase_Aug_2017_SEO
- Date: 2017-08-10
- Listed: June 13, 2017 9:19 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to Describe how Clean room Environmental Monitoring Program fits into the Regulations. Explain the basis of the Four (4) Phases of Clean room transitional monitoring.
Why should you Attend:
The cost of non-compliance is therefore more than that of compliance. Are you in compliance with the FDA regulations for Cleaning Validations of your manufacturing equipment?
Areas Covered in the Session:
Applicable Regulations – Where does the EM Program fit in the Regulation? – Role of Clean room Environmental Monitoring Program?
Basics of Setting a Robust and Effective EM Program – Key Considerations – Relevant Material Verification Processes – Steps and Content of an EM Program Testing Procedure
Who Will Benefit:
Joy McElroy Upon earning a degree in Zoology at North Carolina State University, Joy made her debut in the pharmaceutical industry in 1992 at Pharmacia & UpJohn performing Environmental Monitoring and Sterility Testing. Her hard work allowed her to move into a supervisory role at Abbott Laboratories where she oversaw their Quality Control Lab.
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Automating Excel – How to edit an Existing Macro – 2017
- Food Microbiology Methods in Validation
- Laboratory Accreditation -Getting There is Just the Beginning – 2017
- Web conference on Tools for Root Cause Analysis by Compliance4all
- Things To Do Immediately About Master Validation Plan 2019