- URL: http://www.wtgwebinar.com/webinar/essential-guide-to-tax-and-benefit-changes-for-your-high-earners/148
- Date: 2011-01-20 09:15:00 EST
- Listed: January 5, 2011 3:04 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
How can your high earning employees continue to value their benefits in light of recent legislation changes?
Recent legislation changes have resulted in your high earning employees facing greater challenges when it comes to their tax, pension and benefits. Can offering practical solutions empower and engage your staff whilst giving you a competitive edge in the war for talent?
Join the speakers from Origen Financial Services to understand:
â€¢ The key tax changes that will affect your high earning employees
â€¢ Implications of the changes for your organisation
â€¢ Which employees in your business will be affected
â€¢ The available tools and solutions to enable you to bring practical proposals to your Executive team
â€¢ The best ways to communicate these changes to your employees
â€¢ Tax mitigation solutions and how you can be proactive in light of the cuts
This is a must attend webinar for HR decision makers; Compensation & Benefits Directors & Managers, Heads of Pensions; Pensions Directors & Managers
All WTG Webinars are now CPD accredited and you are welcome to request a certificate upon attending.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Jenia Varabyeva
- Member Since: July 2, 2010
Other items listed by Jenia Varabyeva
- Removing the Risks and Profiting from a Sustainable Supply Chain
- Meeting Business Needs with IT Solutions
- The Equality Act
- How to sustain HR Process Excellence
- Meeting Business Needs with IT Solutions: A methodology and toolset for implementing and maintaining MES systems