Establishing a Reduced Testing Process for Incoming MaterialsEstablishing a Reduced Testing Process for Incoming Materials – By Compliance Global Inc.
- URL: https://complianceglobal.us/product/700221/HowardTCooper/Establishing_a_Reduced_Testing_Process_for_Incoming_Materials/1
- Date: October Tuesday 20th
- Listed: September 15, 2015 2:21 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
The first step in reduced testing is to qualify the supplier using the supplier qualification process. This webinar will review the supplier qualification process.
The sequential steps for establishing reduced testing program will be presented in a logical way using graphics including flowcharts. Guidance and recommendations for assessing the data to qualify a supplier for reduced testing will be discussed. This will be followed by describing the monitoring process to assure the required reliability.
Considerable use of graphics will be used. Additionally, the basic quality principles that apply to reduce testing will be emphasized.
Why Should You Attend:
To increase understanding of requirements
To learn how to maintain compliance and increase quality
To gain insight for improving supplier quality while reducing cost and gaining resources that can be applied to quality, product, and process quality
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
Quality management system
Material and laboratory supplies
Taking corrective action
Working with the supplier
The role of materials in the achievement of product quality and customer satisfaction
Similarities and differences of regulatory requirements for pharmaceutical, medical device, dietary supplements and food
A brief overview of supplier selection and qualification
Collaborative testing between you and your supplier
Factors to consider in establishing the sample plan to reduce risk
The sampling plan calculation based primarily on risk factors
Monitoring analytical results
Going beyond reduced testing to supplier certification
FDA compliance training activities related to reduced testing
Who Will Benefit:
QA, QC Professionals
Cost Accounting Professionals
External Auditing Team
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ComplianceGlobalInc
- Member Since: May 26, 2015
Other items listed by ComplianceGlobalInc
- 2015 HIPAA Changes: Get Updated on the Issues and Risks for Renewed Audit Efforts – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Accurate Overtime Calculations under the Fair Labour Standards Act – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Using Form 1099-MISC Correctly 2016- By Compliance Global Inc.
- Managing the Standby Letter of Credit Process (for Bankers) – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Webinar on Social Skills – The New Secret to Success – By Compliance Global Inc.