- URL: https://www.trainhr.com/control/w_product/~product_id=702231LIVE/?channel=webinarbase-jan_2019_SEO
- Date: Thursday, January 10, 2019
- Listed: November 19, 2018 11:53 pm
- Expires: 10 days, 5 hours
The TrainHR Course is approved by HRCI and SHRM Recertification Provider.
Overview: This webinar will cover the value that mentoring can have on your organization’s career development efforts. In this webinar, you will learn about the business case for implementing a mentorship program within your organization and provide you with tools and tips that successful mentorship initiatives should exemplify.
Why should you Attend: Is your organization doing what it takes to foster successful mentor-mentee relationships among your staff? Mentorship programs play a vital role in your organization’s succession planning and career development efforts. How do you know that your company’s mentorship program is going to be effective? By attending this webinar, you will gain the tools and tips necessary for : establishing the business case for mentorship programs, mentor matching, the role of the mentor, the role of the mentee and how to establish a lasting and effective relationship.
Areas Covered in the Session:
The Business Case for Mentorship
Identifying Role of a Mentor vs. Manager for Development at Eisenmann
Deciding how Mentors should get a Assigned (or if they should)
Identifying who should Become Mentors and Why
Tools and Tips for
Maintaining the Relationship
Who Will Benefit:
Dr. B. Lynn Ware CEO and President, Integral Talent Systems, Inc. She is an Industrial/Organizational Psychologist and thought leader who has practiced for over thirty years in the talent management field. She has designed, developed and implemented career development systems in partnership with several Best Place to Work organizations such as Google and Scripps Medical Center.
Event link: https://www.trainhr.com/control/w_product/~product_id=702231LIVE/?channel=webinarbase-jan_2019_SEO
NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: July 1, 2016
Other items listed by email@example.com
- Using Behavior Based Interviewing to Select The Right Candidate
- What Every HR Professional Should Know about Coaching Toxic Personalities
- Overtime California Style
- Understand the HIPAA Security & Privacy Rules
- CY 2017 OPPS Proposed Rule: Financial, Operational and Section 603 Implications for Off vs. On-Campus Providers