- URL: https://www.netcomlearning.com/webinars/9649/Ethical-Hacking-Enumeration-training.html?WebinarID=729&advid=1319
- Date: April 11, 2019
- Listed: March 26, 2019 3:51 am
- Expires: 4 days, 7 hours
Ethical hacking is one of the most desired skills for any IT security professional, and its purpose is to improve the security of the network or systems by fixing the vulnerabilities found during testing.
In this session you will learn enumeration foundation and about how to make your testing effective by properly enumerating the target.
Register now to get started with enumeration!
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: March 26, 2019
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Angular Architecture: Planning, Organizing and Structuring
- Machine Learning & AI Foundations: A Guide to Predictive Modeling
- IT Pros: What’s New in Windows Server 2019
- Microsoft Word Essentials: Tips and Tricks for Better Productivity
- Introduction to Data Analysis Using Microsoft Excel