- URL: http://bit.ly/s36qin
- Date: 2012-01-10 12:00:00 EST
- Listed: December 8, 2011 9:34 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
This interactive webinar provides explicit details and live demonstration followed by a collaborative workshop that explains how to configure and validate a GxP compliant spreadsheet application.
What makes this session unique is the combination of step-by-step instructions and the hands on workings of each participant. Bring your laptop and use Excel for your own needs. This session will make you a better Excel user, saving you time and costs.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Develop spreadsheet applications that are GxP compliant.
Avoid 483s and warning letters.
What does and does not need to be validated.
Learn how to use Excelâ€™s built in 21 CFR Part 11 features.
Apply features required for GxP environments without programming macros.
Validate your application with minimal documentation.
Follow along as we configure Excel for audit trails, security features, data verification, and multiple concurrent users.
How to specify and test your application
Who Will Benefit:
All Excel users
Live : $245.00
Corporate live : $995.00
Recorded : $295.00
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: globalcompliancepanel
- Member Since: November 20, 2011
Other items listed by globalcompliancepanel
- New FDA FSMA Rules and Food Safety Controls 2017
- Quality by Design using Design of Experiments (QbD) 2017
- Requirements for Establishing an Effective Cleaning Validation Program 2017
- Writing and implementing effective SOP’s 2017
- Seminar on Modern Approaches to Process Validation: Requirements for Process Design, Design of Facilities and the Qualification of Equipment and Utilities at Copenhagen, Denmark