Executing Strategy: Synergizing Your People, Operations and Processes With Results – By Compliance Global Inc.
- URL: https://complianceglobal.us/product/700225/ChrisDeVany/Executing-Strategy/1
- Date: January Tuesday 5th
- Listed: December 10, 2015 1:11 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Speaker: Chris DeVany
Have you looked at how your company develops strategy lately?
Is your organization poised to implement strategies that create value, generate growth and result in profits? Who is crafting and executing strategy in your firm? Strategy formation and strategic thinking have evolved…make sure your strategic thinking skills are keeping pace. You need to know the answers to these questions plus…what tools still work and continue to be useful in the development of strategy. What new approaches might give your organization a kick-start to move to a new level of high performance?
This webinar is designed to mesh the proven-by-practice with new insights and ideas from a wide range of current strategic thinking. Managers learn by doing and gain a wider perspective of management practice through breakout sessions, practice exercises and case applications. Bring your strategic dilemmas to this program and get direction on up-to-date analytical and organizational approaches to solutions.
You will gain an understanding as to when it’s time to re-think strategy or to re-invent your organization. Get a clear perspective on your organizational role in the development and implementation of successful strategies.
Why Should You Attend:
Identify the benefits of focusing on strategy
Learn the different ways in which vision can be used in the organization
Understand how to integrate strategy, objectives, metrics and performance
Learn the new strategic patterns that are evolving and develop ideas for their application for your legal environment of business
Discover when to use action plans to implement strategy and when a looser system is required
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
How to structure the development of strategy for an organization
How to develop critical thinking skills
How to generate sufficient data and organize it into relevant information for use in developing strategy
How your organization and the business environment in which it exists interact through strategy formation and implementation
How resources reinforce strategic direction and influence results
Positive means of engaging the organization in strategy formation and implementation
• How your organization and the business environment in which it exists interact through strategy formation and implementation
• How resources reinforce strategic direction and influence results
• Positive means of engaging the organization in strategy formation and implementation
Who Will Benefit
For registration: https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700225
About Compliance Global Inc:
Compliance Global Inc; is a training (webinar) organization based in New Hyde Park, New York, providing world-class compliance trainings and online webinars by leveraging a pool of experienced speakers / consultants in the Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance, Healthcare, BFSI, Life Science & HR streams for improving the knowledge base of the customers. Our trainings are contemporary, simple and cost-effective with easy access and great delivery experience. Compliance Global is a multifaceted entity, an absolute knowledge repository.
Our varied industry expertise ranges across Life Science (Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance), Healthcare, HR Compliance, BFSI, Food & Dietary Supplements, Insurance, Accounting & Taxation and other Cross Industry streams.
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ComplianceGlobalInc
- Member Since: May 26, 2015
Other items listed by ComplianceGlobalInc
- Development regulatory affairs for Oncology Medicinal Products – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Webinar on Interviewing and Hiring the Right People – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Cleaning Validations Using Extraction Techniques – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Ethics for Litigation Attorneys – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Establishing a Reduced Testing Process for Incoming MaterialsEstablishing a Reduced Testing Process for Incoming Materials – By Compliance Global Inc.