- URL: https://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=502352LIVE?channel=webinarbase_Mar_2019_SEO
- Date: 03/20/2019
- Listed: January 22, 2019 8:37 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
The rules that companies must follow when exporting medical devices depend on whether or not their devices have been approved or cleared by the Food and Drug Administration.
Why should you Attend:
In submitting export certificates, any mistake, no matter how minor, can delay product approvals, launches, or cause widespread public relations disasters. Therefore, understanding and correct execution of the export certificate processes has become a competitive advantage for global manufacturers of medical devices.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Purpose of Presentation
Use of export certificates
Types of Certificates (including Export permit)
How to choose a certificate type
How to request Processing
Who Will Benefit:
Clinical Trial Physician / Doctor
Manager to Senior Director of
Institutional Review Board
Angela Bazigos is the CEO of Touchstone Technologies Inc. She has degrees in Microbiology and Computing and 40 years of experience in the Life Sciences, Healthcare & Public Health Services.
Experience combines Quality Assurance, Regulatory Compliance, Business Administration, Information Technology, Project Management, Clinical Lab Science, Microbiology, Food Safety & Turnarounds. Past employers / clients include Royal Berkshire Hospital, Roche, Novartis, Genentech, PriceWaterhouseCoopers & Stanford Hospital.
Event Fee: One Dial-in One Attendee Price: US$150.00
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Food Safety – Food Defense 2019
- Understanding Risk Assessment of Proper Application
- Web conference on Laboratory Investigation by Compliance4all
- Balancing Customer Satisfaction With Security Issues
- Risk Based Incident Management and [CAPA for GxP] Operations