- URL: http://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=501798LIVE?channel=webinarbase_Apr_2018_SEO
- Date: 04/18/2018
- Listed: February 13, 2018 3:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
This leads to an evaluation of the failure’s effect on the product or process and measures to manage it. Often a criticality analysis augments the FMEA, creating an FMECA, to determine the priority order to address the failures.
Why should you Attend:
An FMEA is a versatile tool with many applications in quality and in improvement. Understanding the tool and it use is provides skills and knowledge for quality practitioners. This presentation provides you with the information you need to for effective FMEA use. It focuses on the process FMEA as a common application the methods also apply in a variety of other uses.
Who Will Benefit:
Dan is the President of Ombu Enterprises, LLC, a company offering training and execution in Operational Excellence, focused on analytic skills and a systems approach to operations management. Dan has more than 30 years experience in quality, operations, and program management in regulated industries including aviation, defense, medical devices, and clinical labs.
Event Fee: One Dial-in One Attendee Price: US$150.00
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by email@example.com
- Webinar on Exporting Marketing Channel Audits
- Understanding the USP 1058 Analytical Instrument Qualification
- Discussion on Raw Material Methods and Specifications
- Automating Excel – How to edit an Existing Macro – 2017
- Regulatory Compliance by Implementing the Cost Effectively