- URL: http://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=501798LIVE?channel=webinarbase_Apr_2018_SEO
- Date: 04/18/2018
- Listed: February 13, 2018 3:00 am
- Expires: 18 days, 18 hours
This leads to an evaluation of the failure’s effect on the product or process and measures to manage it. Often a criticality analysis augments the FMEA, creating an FMECA, to determine the priority order to address the failures.
Why should you Attend:
An FMEA is a versatile tool with many applications in quality and in improvement. Understanding the tool and it use is provides skills and knowledge for quality practitioners. This presentation provides you with the information you need to for effective FMEA use. It focuses on the process FMEA as a common application the methods also apply in a variety of other uses.
Who Will Benefit:
Dan is the President of Ombu Enterprises, LLC, a company offering training and execution in Operational Excellence, focused on analytic skills and a systems approach to operations management. Dan has more than 30 years experience in quality, operations, and program management in regulated industries including aviation, defense, medical devices, and clinical labs.
Event Fee: One Dial-in One Attendee Price: US$150.00
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- IRS Forms 1099 to use Free IRS Tin Matching Program
- Biologics Facility Design & Pharmaceutical Regulatory Aspects
- Medical Devices for Risk Management Techniques 2017
- Finance – How to Interpret Nonfinancial Professionals – 2017
- Web conference on Calibration in the Laboratory by Compliance4all