- URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/650072326657694210
- Date: 11/25/2015
- Listed: November 10, 2015 4:59 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Are you looking for an effective testing strategy to assure the quality of your product? What all factors should you consider when you undertake a testing method? We can help you batter your concerns.
Join our webinar that discusses extensively on two of the popular testing methods- Risk Based Testing and Exhaustive Testing. This session will provide you a detailed glance at both the methods and will also analyze the pros, cons, and technicalities of the two.
With Risk Based Testing gaining more traction nowadays, we also explore as to why Risk-Based Testing is the choice of industries today and why it has an edge over Exhaustive Testing.
Introduction to Testing
Functional Testing- Risk Based vs. Exhaustive
Why Risk Based Testing
Exploring Risk Based Testing
Conclusion- Why exhaustive is not possible in the industry?
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: achoudhury
- Member Since: July 1, 2015
Other items listed by achoudhury
- Improve Engagement with Sitecore Communities
- Eliminate duplicates with ‘Duplicate Management’ in Salesforce
- Featured Webinar: Using Chatter Quick Actions to Replace URL Hacks in LEX
- Featured Webinar: Fire up your e-commerce suite with Sitefinity CMS
- Featured Webinar: Building communities in your website powered by EPiServer