- URL: http://www.iccaevent.com/first_call_resolution.html
- Date: 2011-05-19 13:00:00 EST
- Listed: March 22, 2011 10:29 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
First call resolution (one and done) is the #1 driver for customer satisfaction with best practices reported at 86%. However, this means that 14% of your customers are contacting you more than once (or twice) to resolve their issues!
Repeat calls are costly not only to operations and the bottom line, but they negatively impact customer satisfaction. 34% of customers who didnâ€™t get their inquiry or problem resolved will likely to go to a competitor.
What does losing that customer cost you? Plug in your own numbers to our formula. How do you define first call resolution? And how do youâ€”if you doâ€”calculate it? Know that research shows that there is no common method for measuring this.
However, what gets measured gets managed, and what gets managed gets better. More than 90% of companies measuring FCR reported improvement in performance.
One of the foremost methods to boost customer satisfactionâ€”and improve FCRâ€”is to consistently and ongoingly train, train, train your front lines in world class customer service skills such that they can do their job right the first time.
-How to calculate FCR
-Formula for repeat calls
-Top 5 Ways to achieve FCR
-Techniques for measuring FCR
-Requisite Core Competencies
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: prem11
- Member Since: September 6, 2010
Other items listed by prem11
- Sales Coaching for Contact Center Managers
- How to Write Business-Friendly Emails That Create Emotional Connections and Leave Customers Saying WOW!
- High Performance Coaching Webinar Series “Unleashing the Human Potential Withinâ€ How to Boost Agents Performance