- URL: https://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=502280LIVE?channel=webinarbase_Feb_2019_SEO
- Date: 2019/02/05
- Listed: December 11, 2018 7:54 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Fishbone Diagramming is an analytical approach used to identify and solve problems. Analysis is presented in the Seven Basic Tools of Quality in addition to advanced methods used to increase organizations effectiveness, efficiency and reliability.
Why should you Attend:
Traditional methods of Process Improvement demonstrate high failure rates: Business Process Reengineering (BPR) 50% TO 85%, Total Quality Management (TQM) 75% and Six Sigma 90% Proactive methods used in Process Reliability Modeling (PRM) will identify organizational issues before they result in loss of revenue.
Areas Covered in the Session:
The Post-it Exercise: Root Causes to process ineffectiveness are identified by Post-it survey.
Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA): A step by step approach for identifying and resolving process problems effecting organization effectiveness, efficiency, reliability and safety.
Value Stream Mapping: Method used to document, analyze and improve the flow of information or materials required to produce a product or service for a customer.
Who Will Benefit:
Manufacturing and R&D Managers
Dr. Michael Abitz is an Adjunct Professor at New Mexico Jr. College, Hobbs, NM. He received his Doctorate in Management from Colorado Technical University and Master of Science in Quality Assurance from California State University. He is a certified Six Sigma Quality Black Belt.
Event Fee: One Dial-in One Attendee Price: US $150.00
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conference topic by Compliance4all on Product Risk Management Under ISO 14971
- Billing Medicare For DME – How to Get the Proper Licensure – 2017
- Risk Management in Incoming QC Fremont 2017 Webinar by Compliance4all
- SOP Development – How to Write Them Effectively For Compliance – 2017
- Webinar on Chemical Safety for Sanitation Workers