- URL: http://bit.ly/c6LN5P
- Date: 2010-08-11 13:00:00 EDT
- Listed: August 2, 2010 8:55 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Date: August 11, 2010
Time: 1:00 pm EDT
Todayâ€™s consumers expect an engaging and interactive experience on your Website yet you are dependent on sophisticated technologies to create the experience and drive your business. If the technology behind the marketing vision for your Website fails to support it, watch out â€” your visitors will be disappointed and run to the competition.
What You Will Learn
Join Bruce Temkin, a customer experience expert and Gomez for a discussion on creating a killer online customer experience without sacrificing speed.
– Best practices in creating a superior online customer experience that engages and retains customers;
– How to put these practices into action without slowing down your Website.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Webinar Base
- Member Since: May 11, 2010
Other items listed by Webinar Base
- Social Media 201:Building Networks
- Using Fibonacci ratios to manage your trades efficiently
- Rethinking Your Newsletter Strategy
- Legal Risks of Social Network Sites and Employee Screening
- 3 Ways to Guarantee Mentoring Success at Your Organization