- URL: https://cc.readytalk.com/r/xpbr57orh0bb
- Date: 2011-08-25 10:00:00 EST
- Listed: July 1, 2011 10:21 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Oracle Clinical (OC) / Remote Data Capture (RDC) 4.6 provides the ability to conduct global clinical trials more efficiently and effectively. The newest release features significant enhancements that enable and support complex study design scenarios.
Increasing the efficiency of clinical trials, the application enables sponsors and CROs to dynamically drive patient visits and assessment schedules based on subject data and clinical outcomes, increasing the productivity and the effectiveness of a clinical trial.
Join BioPharm Systemsâ€™ principal consultant, Mari Clovis, for this free one-hour webinar to examine the new flexible study design features in the latest version of OC/RDC.
This webinar will include both a discussion and demonstration of OC/RDC product features.
Thursday, August 25, 2011 @:
7:00 a.m. Pacific Time
8:00 a.m. Mountain Time
9:00 a.m. Central Time
10:00 a.m. Eastern Time
15:00 UK Time
16:00 Central European Time
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: esefanov
- Member Since: December 2, 2010
Other items listed by esefanov
- Making Oracle Clinical and Remote Data Capture 4.6 Features Work for You
- Oracle Clinical / Remote Data Capture Implementation Standards and Best Practices
- Using Siebel Clinical for Your Specific Job Function
- Completing and Approving Electronic Trip Reports in Siebel Clinical
- Top 10 Reasons Why You Need a Clinical Trial Management System