Focus on Excellence: How to Build a Culture of High Performance Using the Baldrige Criteria and Framework – By Compliance Global Inc.
- URL: https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700272
- Date: January Thursday 28th
- Listed: December 14, 2015 8:14 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Speaker: Richard Buckles
In today’s high performance culture, if you are standing still, you are falling behind. Making the right decision at the right time is critical to building a focus on excellence. Following through on those decisions with high performance culture training, is challenging.
The Baldrige Criteria for Performance Excellence are all about organizing ideas and winning! They are about ethics in organizations and winning business success with high-performance and high integrity. Every Baldrige Criteria user is a winner. The Criteria provides organizational training to respond to current challenges and address all the complexities of delivering today’s results while preparing effectively for the future.
The Criteria are designed to help organizations use an integrated approach to organizational performance management that results in
• Delivery of ever-improving value to customers, contributing to marketplace success
• Improvement of overall organizational effectiveness and capabilities
• Organizational and personal learning
Why Should You Attend:
Are you making progress? How do you know?
• Are you a high-performing, innovative organization? How do you know?
• Is your organization achieving world-class performance? How do you know?
• Does your organization have clear strategic objectives that address your most important challenges? How do you know?
• Are your customers satisfied with your products and services? Will they stay loyal to you?
• How do you know?
• Is your organization ethical and well governed? Do your customers, employees, and the community think so? How do you know?
The Criteria deal directly with the topic of execution: being agile and still executing with speed. How does your organization measure up to these and overall business challenges?
Whether your business is small or large, is involved in service or manufacturing, or has one office or multiple sites across the globe, the Criteria provide a valuable framework that can help you measure performance and plan in an uncertain environment.
The Criteria can help you align resources with approaches, such as ISO 9000, Lean, a Balanced Scorecard, and Six Sigma; improve communication, productivity, and effectiveness; and achieve strategic goals.
It is never too soon to start improving your organization.
Organizations cite many reasons for undertaking action:
• Customers and competitors are driving a need to change
• Your industry is changing
• Your organization is among the best, and you want to make sure you stay that way
• Your leadership team has committed to enhance organizational performance
• You see a clear connection between your key business issues and a systematic approach to improving organizational performance
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
Your organization may use the Criteria in the early stages of your journey toward performance excellence. In fact, most organizations begin by using the Criteria as a source of information on understanding and managing for excellence, guiding organizational planning and opportunities for learning, building a common language, facilitating communication about performance excellence and sharing best practice information within their organizations. Some draw on the Criteria to guide the development of processes focused on performance excellence. Others use the Criteria for self-assessment and action.
In this webinar we will cover the following:
The Criteria for Performance Excellence: a tool for understanding your organization’s strengths and opportunities for improvement. They are a set of expectations or requirements that define the critical factors that drive organizational success.
The Criteria include approximately 100 questions grouped into an Organizational Profile and seven Business Categories. The Organizational Profile is a snapshot of your organization: the key influences on how you operate and the key challenges you face.
The Business Criteria Categories include:
2. Strategic Planning
3. Customer and Market Focus
4. Measurement, Analysis, and Knowledge Management
5. Human Resource Focus
6. Process Management
7. Business Results
We will also cover suggestions for implementing the Baldrige-based Criteria into your business. No other single approach can help build a focus on excellence, a culture of high performance or a long-term view of a successful organization as the Baldrige criteria.
• How to educate your organization on the value of using the Baldrige Criteria
• The role of the Baldrige Criteria in improving organizational performance
• How to conduct an organizational assessment using the Baldrige Criteria
• The common elements of a leadership system
• How to build a sustainable culture of high performance
• How to gain critical insight into the key internal and external factors that sh
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ComplianceGlobalInc
- Member Since: May 26, 2015
Other items listed by ComplianceGlobalInc
- Recent Investigations and Enforcement Trends in Hospice Care – By Compliance Global Inc.
- From the ER to the OR – IQCP Compliance for CAP Accredited Hospitals – By Compliance Global Inc.
- How to Possibly Avoid and be Prepared for HIPAA Audits. – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Using Form 1099-MISC Correctly 2016- By Compliance Global Inc.
- Coordinating The Design and Implementation of the Quality System With the Pharmaceutical Product Lifecycle – By Compliance Global Inc.