- URL: https://www.trainhr.com/control/w_product/~product_id=702257LIVE/?channel=webinarbase-dec_2018_SEO
- Date: Friday, December 7, 2018
- Listed: October 22, 2018 12:12 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
The TrainHR Course is approved by HRCI and SHRM Recertification Provider.
To better understand proper W-2 filing requirement’s with the SSA. Details around new codes added for The tax cuts and jobs act. Better understand of the laws around how employers should provide W-2 to employees. Understanding special state W-2 requirements.
Why should you Attend: The IRS provides updated tax rates and changes how taxable income is calculated each year. This webinar will assist the seasoned payroll professional on new legislation that need to be considered. This webinar will also assist the W-2 new comer to understand all the boxes on the form W-2 and what should be reported. A brief overview of year end and W-2 best practices will also be discussed. Review of new W-2 reporting deadlines and updates to how we process the W-2 form. Review of the new SSN truncation rules from the IRS on the Form W-2.
Areas Covered in the Session:
W-2 box by Box Review
Understanding the New W-2 Codes
Updated Legislation to Consider for W-2 and 2018
State by State Discussion of Special W-2 Considerations
Year End and W-2 best Practices
Who Will Benefit:
Dayna Reum ,CPP, FPC is currently the Payroll Tax Manager at PetSmart Inc. She has been heavily involved in the payroll field over 15 years. Starting as a payroll clerk at a small Tucson company, She moved on to be a Payroll Team Leader at Honeywell Inc. During Dayna’s time at Honeywell she obtained her FPC (Fundamental Payroll Certification) through the American Payroll Association. She also received several merit awards for Customer Service and Acquisitions and Divestitures. Dayna is no stranger to teaching she has taught at the Metro Phoenix American Payroll Association meetings and at the Arizona State Payroll Conference. Topics including Payroll Basics, Global/Cultural Awareness, Immigration Basics for the Payroll Professional, Multi-State and Local Taxation and Quality Control for Payroll, international and Canadian payroll.
Event link: https://www.trainhr.com/control/w_product/~product_id=702257LIVE/?channel=webinarbase-dec_2018_SEO
NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: July 1, 2016
Other items listed by email@example.com
- Stay Interviews: A Powerful and Low-Cost Employee Engagement and Retention Tool
- Log on to the webinar ‘Managing Up – Leadership Skills For Administrators’
- How to Invest More Than Money
- Virtual Teams:The New reality in The Workplace and How to get them to Work Better Together
- IRS Form 940 and Unemployment