- URL: https://forms.gle/GDdr6dtFjWdfBRUQ6
- Date: April 18, 2019 at 8am NYTime
- Listed: April 5, 2019 3:37 am
- Expires: 15 days, 19 hours
Who is this webinar for:
• for pedagogical universities
• for educational innovators
• for schools
• for language courses
• for homeschoolers
• for agencies
• for mentors
• for coaches
• for tutors
• for parents
• for online training professionals
• for directors, teachers, and students
The purpose of the webinar:
The modern education system, whatever form it takes, faces several key questions:
• How to study?
• What to learn?
• Why shall we study in the twenty-first century?
This webinar will allow you to find effective answers to these questions!
Why do you need this webinar and why it is important for you?
Because it is dedicated to the Atlas of the Perfect Education System, which for the first time contains unique ideas, impressive illustrations, informative texts, beautiful design, curricula and programs, project spaces and innovative methods systematized in a special format!
This Atlas is a must have and it should become a reference book for all schools, families and universities. Such Atlas is necessary for every researcher, politician and teacher.
Live broadcast* of the webinar “Atlas of the Perfect Education System” will be held on April 18, 2019 at 8am NYTime.
Participation in the webinar is free! Sign up now!
Each registered participant will be sent an email with a link to the platform where the webinar will be held. If you have registered and for some reason have not received a letter from us, please let us know.
Our mail for questions and requests: email@example.com
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: November 26, 2018
Other items listed by email@example.com
- Free Webinar “Case-lessons: It is EASY, informative and entertaining. Episode 2.”
- Free webinar “Case-lessons: It is Easy, informative and entertaining!”