- URL: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/6374205753640083202
- Date: March 19, 2019
- Listed: March 13, 2019 11:40 am
- Expires: 21 days, 19 hours
SEAL Systems and CENIT join to demonstrate best practices in automating your SAP engineering workflows to process, release, package, and distribute information including viewable files.
In part 1 you will learn: How to accomplish effective SAP Change Management using engineering data resulting in secure, stamped, and compliant drawings and information. Join us to watch:
1) An assembly maneuver through a detailed work and change process.
2) Apply stamps and watermarks in the workflow to ensure reliable and secure data.
3) Understand how parts are released and built into Material Masters for use throughout SAP.
With reliable enterprise distribution and secure, accurate information forming critical components for every business unit, SEAL Systems and CENIT show you how to get it done and reduce wasted time while eliminating costly errors. Follow us (@sealsystemsinc and @cenitAG) to learn more on effectively running your engineering operations live on SAP.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: March 13, 2019
Other items listed by email@example.com
- No other ads by this poster found.