- URL: https://linkageincec.webex.com/linkageincec/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=667849391
- Date: 2011-02-15 14:00:00 EST
- Listed: February 9, 2011 7:50 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
For years we have heard the mantra â€œtreat people with disabilities just like their non-disabled counterparts.â€ Is this an appropriate way to treat people with disabilities?
This webinar will challenge this concept. In practical sense, people with disabilities do tasks differently to get the work done.
This webinar will challenge participants to:
â€¢ Explore the impact of discounting versus accepting difference
â€¢ Explore expectations versus outcome
â€¢ Learn disability etiquette
â€¢ Learn practical solutions for reasonable accommodations
About our presenter:
Jessica Mayer, Founder and President of JBAccess, Inc. has worked in the disability field for over 20 years. Since founding JBAccess, Inc. in 1993 she has been consulting and leading workshops on disability issues, and has worked with such companies as JP Morgan Chase, UBS Investment Bank, Shell Oil, and The Episcopal Church Center.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Linkage
- Member Since: July 8, 2010
Other items listed by Linkage
- How to Make Good Leaders Great
- Ready, Set, Success: Creating a Leadership Development System That Works
- Three Tools to Help You Think Better (A Sneak Peak)
- Chinaâ€™s Growing Role in the World
- Improving Engagement through Skillful Conversation