- URL: https://event.on24.com/wcc/r/1667851/239E962869F309C56FCC599BFFF84840?partnerref=webinarbase
- Date: Wednesday, May 23
- Listed: May 17, 2018 6:39 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Successfully starting a biotech company is just the beginning of a long journey. The company must navigate their product successfully through development stages, demonstrating that each step along the way is hitting key milestones and creating value inflections for the company. Various pathways exist for generating continued value for investors or to move toward a successful exit. Once the company has successfully deployed early capital and advanced a program, it needs to determine the tradeoffs of continued private equity capital, taking the company through an IPO, strategic partnership or a strategic sale to a biopharma company.
There are thousands of biotech companies all in search of continued value creation and successful exits, but only the ones who have compelling and convincing data can demand the outsized value and healthy returns for shareholders. Our expert panelists have enabled continued value creation and exits for biotech startups through strategic deals, IPOs and later stage private equity investment and will speak about the things they look for when supporting these startups to success.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: May 17, 2018
Other items listed by email@example.com
- Biotech Startup Chat: What the Experts Forgot to Tell Me About Getting Started
- The CRO Advantage: Research Partnerships for Biotech Success