- URL: https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700267
- Date: January Tuesday 12th
- Listed: December 10, 2015 2:11 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Speaker: Maria Stevens Hardy
In July 2015, the College of American Pathologists (CAP) released their Individualized Quality Control Plan (IQCP). In this iqcp webinar we will review the CAP Guidelines and discuss the IQCP compliance requirements, suggestions and oversight for iqcp cap accredited laboratories. Various departments of the hospital setting IQCP is a viable methodology for ensuring proper communication between the pre-analytical, analytical and post-analytical stages of laboratory testing. From the Emergency Room to the Operating Room hospitals can utilize IQCP to reduce the risk of harm in patient care.
Why Should You Attend:
CAP Accredited Hospitals who are performing non-waived testing eligible for IQCP, should be aware of the intricacy of adapting their Quality Control procedures. Laboratories should be aware of the five elements of IQCP that can vary even within the walls of the same facility. POCT testing and OR support lab testing will have much different weight in regards to risk management and mitigation for the patient.
This webinar will identify key areas that cap laboratory accreditation program should pay special attention to, while implementing their IQCP’s, examples of compliance supporting documentation, and give case study examples on test systems that may be included in IQCP.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
• Review the CAP Guidelines
• Discuss the IQCP compliance requirements, suggestions and oversight for CAP accredited laboratories
• Identifying areas of risk mitigation for laboratory testing in the hospital setting
• Review major requirement criteria of IQCP Guidelines for CAP accredited laboratories
• Identify best practice suggestions for implementation
• Provide examples of the implementation for various departments of the hospital setting (Emergency room, ICU, Operating room, etc.)
Who Will Benefit:
• CAP Accredited Laboratories
• Laboratory Directors
• Laboratory Managers
• Quality Assurance Departments
• Risk Management Officers
• Laboratory Accrediting Organizations
• POCT Testing Groups
• ASCP, AACC, AMT, ASCLS, CLSI, Advance, MLO, CLP, POR Subscribers
• CMS, Joint Commission, COLA, A2LA, Accredited Laboratories
For more information, please visit https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700267
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ComplianceGlobalInc
- Member Since: May 26, 2015
Other items listed by ComplianceGlobalInc
- Developing the Quality System from Scratch – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Payroll Best Practices: Proper Handling of International Payroll – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Effective Strategy for Medical Device Recalls – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Why Manners Don’t Matter in the Workplace – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Motivation Innovation: The Latest in Behavior Modification Techniques – By Compliance Global Inc.