- URL: https://linkageincec.webex.com/linkageincec/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=665140794
- Date: 2010-08-25 13:00:00 EDT
- Listed: August 11, 2010 10:28 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Good leaders understand that time management is not about squeezing more into the day; it’s about you and your team spending time productively toward the accomplishment of departmental and organizational goals. Managing the clock isn’t the answerâ€”teaching employees to manage themselves is. This webinar will offer concrete ideas on how to coach employees to peak performance; manage meetings; use your admin more effectively; improve process efficiencies; maintain an “open door” policy while guarding against “drop in” visitors; create tracking and reminder systems; craft communication protocols governing the use of technology; avoid “speed bumps” in employees’ paths; and eliminate activities that wastes time.
Laura Stack, MBA, CSP, is a personal productivity expert, author, and professional speaker who helps busy workers Leave the Office EarlierÂ® with Maximum Results in Minimum TimeÂ®. She is the president of The Productivity ProÂ®, Inc., a time management training firm specializing in productivity improvement in high-stress organizations.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Linkage
- Member Since: July 8, 2010
Other items listed by Linkage
- Risk Taking and Success for Women in Business
- How to Improve Employee Engagement and Performance by Understanding the Way the Brain Works
- From Discounting Disabilities to Accepting Differences
- Implementing an Employee Resource Network
- Improving Engagement through Skillful Conversation