- URL: http://www.globalcompliancepanel.in/control/GMP-for-quality-control
- Date: 23/01/2017
- Listed: August 8, 2016 10:21 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Quality control and related contract laboratories are considered at high risk because after testing and approval, drug products and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) are released to the market without further check. That’s the reason why the FDA and other agencies put highest emphasis on inspections of QC laboratories. Even though cGMP regulations have been in place since long time, the large number of QC related 483’s and warning letters demonstrate that companies have problems with implementation.
This two day interactive in-person seminar will provide participants the regulatory background and guidelines through all critical areas of GMP compliance. This course helps attendees understand the latest requirements and also provides them templates and examples to develop inspection ready documentation.
Practical examples and interactive exercises will be dispersed into and between the presentations while 50% of the total time will be dedicated to practical sessions. During the seminar, participants will work in small groups on case studies and prepare the answers using prepared fill-in templates. After the course a large variety of tools such as SOPs, validation examples and checklists will be readily available on a dedicated website that can be used to easily implement what they have learned from the course.
• Learn about the regulatory background and GMP requirements for quality control and contract laboratories.
• Understand and be able to explain your company’s quality plan or laboratory compliance master plan.
• Understand the difference between GMP and non-GMP laboratories.
• Learn how to develop inspection ready documentation.
• Be able to train others in your organization on GMP requirements.
• Learn how to avoid and/or respond to the FDA inspectional observations and warning letters.
For easy implementation, attendees will receive free access to “Laboratory Compliance Package” as Web download.
This package includes 46 SOPs, a compliance master plan, checklist and templates that help to implement GMP requirements in laboratories
• 50-Page primer: FDA GMP Compliance in Analytical Laboratories
• Laboratory Compliance Master Plan
• Worksheet – Laboratory Audits
• Following Standard Operating Procedures:
Who Should Attend:
This seminar will be beneficial to the following personnel in FDA regulated laboratories:
• Analysts and lab managers
• QA managers and personnel
• Validation specialists
• Regulatory affairs
• IT professionals
• Human resources (HR) managers and staff
• Training departments
• Documentation department
• Consultants& teachers
Dr. Ludwig Huber
Chief Advisor – Global FDA compliance, Agilent Technologies
Location: Mumbai, India Date: January 23rd and 24th, 2017 and Time: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Venue: The Leela Mumbai
Address: Andheri Kurla Road, Sahar Village, Andheri-Kurla Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400059
Register now and save ₹ 2000. (Early Bird)
Until December 10, Early Bird Price: ₹ 14,000 from December 11 to January 21, Regular Price: ₹ 16,000
NetZealous – GlobalCompliancePanel
NetZealous Services India Pvt. Ltd.
Gururaya Mansion, 759 to 764, 8th Main road, J.P.Nagar,
Bangalore – 560078 Karnataka, INDIA
Phone: 1800 425 9409
Registration Link – http://www.globalcompliancepanel.in/control/GMP-for-quality-control
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/globalcompliancepanel
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: globalcompliancepanel
- Member Since: November 20, 2011
Other items listed by globalcompliancepanel
- Leadership and Team Development for Managerial Success 2017
- The Complete Payroll Law and Best Payroll Service 2017
- Introduction to Industrial Statistics 2017
- Why is FDA at my facility, and what do I do during an inspection 2017
- New FDA FSMA Rules on the Sanitary Transportation of Human and Animal Foods 2017