- URL: http://www.fathomdelivers.com/download/webinar112011/default.asp
- Date: 2011-12-14 13:00:00 EST
- Listed: November 30, 2011 11:34 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
The importance of Mobile Advertising is growing rapidly. It is estimated that before the end of 2011, over half of Americans will have a smartphone. How do you optimize your PPC campaign structure and ad spend accordingly? What kinds of results can you expect within the first month? First quarter? First year?
Please join Michael Kartson and Michael Goff on December 14th at 1pm EST for their Going Mobile with Your PPC Campaigns webinar. We will cover what to do as well as what NOT to do when it comes to new PPC mobile campaigns.
- Why is having a mobile-optimized website and landing pages so important?
- What should you focus on when it comes to Lead Gen vs. E-commerce?
- Should you use click-to-call or display ads?
About the Presenters:
Michael Goff is a Paid Search Specialist at Fathom. Previous to Fathom, Michael worked as a Channel Marketing Consultant for Consumer Electronics manufacturers, specializing in the development of strategies to increase market share, enhance margin, access new markets and more.
Michael Kartson is a Senior Account Executive at Fathom. He has several years of experience in Search and Display advertising, primarily in the Financial and Education sectors.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Fathom
- Member Since: September 20, 2011
Other items listed by Fathom
- E-commerce Holiday Success: 107 Tips for Results that Matter
- Health Care and Social Media: What works, what doesnâ€™t and what you can do about it
- Infamous Social Fails: What Your Business Can Learn from Celebrity Mistakes
- Navigating Online Marketing for the Tech Industry