- URL: http://bit.ly/1Em0TdW
- Date: September Tuesday 22nd
- Listed: August 27, 2015 12:41 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Affordable care act was signed into law by president Obama on March 23, 2010 and since then employers have been asking themselves how to comply. The law changed how companies provided benefits, calculated payroll tax and most of all the new reporting requirements that must be followed.
Why Should You Attend:
Review of the new 1094 tax forms and 1095 tax forms who should report each one and the timing of when they need to be completed. Review of Affordable Health Care Act requirements that affect employers around new taxes and when they need to be withheld and remitted.
Will review Section 6055 and 6056 reporting requirements and what makes an employer qualify for each section.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
• Affect to Payroll
• Affect to Fair Labor Standards Act
• Reporting Requirements
• Shared Responsibility
• Other ACA Requirements
• Detailed Question and Answer
Review the ACA requirements on employers and explain in detail the complexity of handling them.
Who Will Benefit:
• Accounting Professionals
• Payroll Tax Professionals
• Payroll Professionals
For more information,
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ComplianceGlobalInc
- Member Since: May 26, 2015
Other items listed by ComplianceGlobalInc
- How to Respond to an FDA Investigation: What happens when the FDA threatens to shut you? – By Compliance Global Inc.
- How to do a HIPAA Risk Analysis – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Analytics-based Enterprise Performance Management for Optimal Decisions – By Compliance Global Inc.
- The Impact of Basel III on Export Finance – By Compliance Global Inc.
- How to Manage a Medical Device Recall Efficiently and Effectively – By Compliance Global Inc.