- URL: https://www.onlineaudiotraining.com/hipaa-and-social-media-using-new-technologies-without-breaking-the-rules
- Date: May 15, 2018
- Listed: April 12, 2018 10:33 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Social Media is a part of every-day activity for many, and it is essential to carefully consider how it is used in medical offices for everything from marketing and public information, to patient communications.
With the new HIPAA random audit program under way, and increases in enforcement actions following breaches, now is the time to ensure your organization is in compliance with the regulations and meeting the communication needs and desires of its providers and patients.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: January 9, 2017
Other items listed by email@example.com
- HIPAA Training For The Compliance Officer
- Cardiology Operative Report Coding
- Current Trends in Arthroscopic Surgery
- The Health Care Compliance Toolkit: Best Practices for Compensating and Contracting With Physicians
- OIG: Trends, Reports And Issues: FY2018