- URL: http://bit.ly/216mYCn
- Date: April 6th Wednesday
- Listed: March 8, 2016 8:14 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Speaker: Martin Levy
Key Take Away:
Learn all aspects of a comprehensive hiring management system by looking at all the components of the employee hiring process from what you need to get started, developing an applicant pool, hiring, and post hire concerns.
This webinar will cover all aspects of a comprehensive hiring management system. In essence, it will be a “hiring system.” We will look at all the components of the employee hiring process from what you need to get started, developing an applicant pool, hiring, and post hire concerns.
Why Should You Attend:
• Are you satisfied with your hiring decisions?
• Do you have a standard, repeatable hiring process?
• Do you know where the hiring process begins, ends?
• Are you comfortable that your interviewers are asking legal questions?
• As a Human Resource or business executives have you ever asked yourself these questions?
Areas Covered In This Webinar:
• Job descriptions
• Job applications
• Advertising plan
• Interview guide
• Testing considerations
• Making the offer/screening
• Post orientation
• Create a “hiring system”
• Be able to make more rapid and more effective hiring decisions
• Manage better hires and greater retention
Who Will Benefit:
• Business Owners
• Human Resource Professionals
• Anyone involved in the hiring process
For more information, please visit http://bit.ly/216mYCn
Toll Free: +1- 844-414-1400
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: December 15, 2015
Other items listed by email@example.com
- Best Practices in Project Risk Management – By AtoZ Compliance.
- Integration of ERP and Legacy FDA-Regulated Systems – By AtoZ Compliance.
- The importance of Detecting Truth, Deception, and Lies while conducting an Investigative Interview – By AtoZ Compliance.
- U.S. Air Traffic Control; Airport Traffic Control Tower Operations – By AtoZ Compliance.
- Analytical Method Validation Under Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs) – By AtoZ Compliance.