- URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1266072644012546829
- Date: 04/30/2019
- Listed: March 29, 2019 6:59 am
- Expires: 7 days, 10 hours
When forming a new company, most founders choose one of two primary entity types: LLC or Corporation. It is important to understand what this decision entails. While the LLC is a fairly straightforward and flexible type of company, corporations involve bit more nuance.
You may be familiar with some of the terminology related to corporations — C Corps and S Corps, for example. And you may know that Directors, Officers, and Shareholders are all involved in a corporation. This webinar is designed not only to make you familiar with corporation terminology, but to ensure you understand the various components and procedures that govern it, especially those here in the state of Delaware.
Among the topics we’ll cover are:
– Types of corporations available
– Corporation management and ownership
– Authorizing stock and par value
– Corporate bylaws
– Starting a Delaware corporation
After our presentation, we will be taking questions from the audience and answering any specific questions you may have about getting a corporation started and/or keeping it in compliance.