- URL: http://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=501715LIVE?channel=webinarbase_Apr_2018_SEO
- Date: 04/20/2018
- Listed: February 13, 2018 3:02 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Attendees will observe the development of the key components of a steering committee. Several successful examples across various business types will be shared.
Why should you Attend:
This interactive and hands-on session takes participants through Steering Committee formation, implementation and management. It takes them through the determination of key metrics to review the effectiveness of the council and shares the results of several successful committees.
Areas Covered in the Session:
To help people understand how a quality and lean steering committee can be effectively utilized in any type of organization
Increased understanding Hoshin Kanri (goal deployment) and the necessary alignment of quality and lean systems to an organization’s strategic objectives
Who Will Benefit:
Quality, Lean and Engineering System Practitioners
Jd Marhevkohas served as Vice President of Quality and Lean for Accuride Corporation since April 2012, having joined the company as Vice President, Quality in January 2012. She has been involved in Operations and Quality/Lean/Six Sigma efforts across a variety of industries for more than 25 years. Extensively experienced in developing cost-effective and value-added quality and lean systems enterprise-wide, Marhevko has an impressive track record of success in aligning goals to drive process improvement and productivity.
Event Fee: One Dial-in One Attendee Price: US$150.00
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by email@example.com
- Excel Spreadsheets – Step-By-Step Instructions – 2017
- Essential knowledge needed to Manage Drug Fremont 2017 Webinar by Compliance4all
- How to Comply with 21 CFR 11 Requirements
- Excel Formulas and Functions in Mastering
- Effective Training Practices for FDA Compliance Fremont 2017 Webinar by Compliance4all