- URL: http://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=501715LIVE?channel=webinarbase_Apr_2018_SEO
- Date: 04/20/2018
- Listed: February 13, 2018 3:02 am
- Expires: 18 days, 18 hours
Attendees will observe the development of the key components of a steering committee. Several successful examples across various business types will be shared.
Why should you Attend:
This interactive and hands-on session takes participants through Steering Committee formation, implementation and management. It takes them through the determination of key metrics to review the effectiveness of the council and shares the results of several successful committees.
Areas Covered in the Session:
To help people understand how a quality and lean steering committee can be effectively utilized in any type of organization
Increased understanding Hoshin Kanri (goal deployment) and the necessary alignment of quality and lean systems to an organization’s strategic objectives
Who Will Benefit:
Quality, Lean and Engineering System Practitioners
Jd Marhevkohas served as Vice President of Quality and Lean for Accuride Corporation since April 2012, having joined the company as Vice President, Quality in January 2012. She has been involved in Operations and Quality/Lean/Six Sigma efforts across a variety of industries for more than 25 years. Extensively experienced in developing cost-effective and value-added quality and lean systems enterprise-wide, Marhevko has an impressive track record of success in aligning goals to drive process improvement and productivity.
Event Fee: One Dial-in One Attendee Price: US$150.00
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web conference on Excel’s Data Management Tools by Compliance4all
- Conference topic by Compliance4all on Product Risk Management Under ISO 14971
- Medical Devices for Risk Management Techniques 2017
- Product Reliability requirements – Sample Sizes and Testing Times
- Applying Principles of 21 CFR Part 820