How an 1852 Chocolate Manufacturer – Ghirardelli Managed to reduce operational costs by archiving JD Edwards EnterpriseOne applications?
- URL: http://www.solix.com/upcoming-webinar-ghirardelli-managed-to-reduce-operational-costs-by-archiving-jd-edwards-enterpriseone-applications.htm
- Date: 2011-09-28 11:00:00 PST
- Listed: September 18, 2011 9:33 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
The Mayans started the passion of converting a simple cocoa bean into something exotic thousands of years ago. Ghirardelli Chocolate Company over 150 years has come to be known as a manufacturer of premium chocolate products. It is America’s longest continuously operating chocolate manufacturer since 1852.
To prepare for the future and help improve business efficiencies, Ghirardelli relooked at how it managed data throughout its manufacturing operations. Just like its rigorous processes, controls, methods and proprietary blends, Ghirardelli looked for an equally robust solution to archive data in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne. Do you want to know how your company can continue to create magical products while managing its voluminous data effectively?
What is This Session All About?
Speaker: Alex Nagappan, Senior Information Technology Manager, Ghirardelli Chocolate Company
Date & Time: Wednesday, September 28th 2011, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM (PST)
In this session we will learn from Ghirardelli will detail how they have adopted database archiving for their JD Edwards EnterpriseOne to improve application performance, streamline storage provisioning and enforced data governance for their enterprise applications data.
The session will also discuss some of the best practices for implementing database archiving for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne applications using Solix Enterprise Data Management Suite (EDMS).
* Improve application performance
* Implement a data governance management policy
* Improve decisions and regulatory compliance
* Improve efficiency and reduce costs
* Managing large data volumes efficiently
* Seamless integration into the IT environment
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who is looking for a solution that addresses the problem of database archiving, managing data growth, and implementing data governance policies for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne applications.