- URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8506295129047997697?utm_source=webinar_base&utm_medium=event_promo&utm_campaign=relay42_dmp_17&utm_content=webinar_base_1
- Date: 28th November 2017 - 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM GMT
- Listed: November 17, 2017 2:44 am
- Expires: 1 day
Marketers have access to huge amounts of customer data. But the challenge is bringing it all together from disparate sources to shape the customer journey.
According to the CMO Council’s report, 43% of marketers are finding it challenging to transform data into real-time action. And according to Gartner, 90% of marketers still struggle to seamlessly connect more than three marketing channels at a time – making consistent messaging and coordination a challenge.
But if done right, the opportunity is huge. B2B marketing campaigns that integrate four or more digital channels are likely to outperform single or dual-channel programs by 300%. The good news is that leveraging smart data to orchestrate and personalise customer journeys in real-time can be done relatively easily by taking a few small steps.
In our upcoming webinar, we’re going to be learning how Mazda, an automotive leader, is leveraging a data management platform (DMP) to establish an engaging and seamless customer experience.
Join The Drum and Robert Vonk, manager of online marketing and data at Mazda, to learn why he decided to start using a DMP and how this has impacted the way Mazda reaches both existing customers and new prospects.
The webinar will deliver insight on:
• How marketers can use DMPs to reduce media budget waste
• Tips on delivering relevant outreach based on customer intent and value
• How to increase conversions through personalisation of multiple touchpoints