- URL: http://www.trainhr.com/control/w_product/~product_id=701976LIVE/?channel=webinarbase_April_2018_SEO
- Date: April 3, 2018
- Listed: February 12, 2018 11:58 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
This Course is approved by HRCI and SHRM Recertification Provider.
Have you ever considered the impact that soft skills can have on effective leadership?
Most leaders understand that it takes more than technical knowledge and product expertise to successfully develop and lead a team. What do soft skills boil down to? How to appropriately interact with your employees within different situations. But how do you balance soft skills with the also-important focus on bottom-line results? What are soft skills and where do you find them? Recognizing the importance of soft skills in successful leadership is instrumental in your growth as leader. Whether you are a new manager or you Have been leading for years, this webinar, like the famous Sears tag line, invites you to come see the softer side of leadership.
Why should you Attend: Want to get the most out of your team? It takes a lot more than technical skills and industry expertise to develop and lead a team. Most leaders understand this. However, many people do not understand how to assess and use their soft skills in order to get the most out of their team. This webinar will arm participants with the ability to do just that.
Areas Covered in the Session:
The difference between Soft and Hard Skills
The importance of soft skills when Leading through Transitions
How to assess your Soft Skills
Tools, Tips, and Tricks to improve your soft skills
Who Will Benefit:
Kim Busse is the Key Relationship Manager at The Omnia Group, an employee selection and management consulting firm. In her current role, Kim partners with her clients to select top talent, manage more effectively, build high-performance teams, and succession planning using behavioral assessment tools/concepts.
Utilizing over 25 years of human resource management and business development experiences, she has provided guidance to hundreds of businesses in a wide range of industries, including insurance, financial services, automotive, staffing, and healthcare. She provides training on subjects such as leadership development, conflict resolution, and employee engagement.
Event link : http://www.trainhr.com/control/w_product/~product_id=701976LIVE/?channel=webinarbase_April_2018_SEO
NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: July 1, 2016
Other items listed by email@example.com
- Valuing your Practice – Buying, Selling or Transitioning Your Practice
- HIPAA and Health IT – What You Need to Know as a Business Associate
- Laboratory Safety – Covering Issues such as Compressed Gases, Cryogenic Materials and Glassware, etc.
- Virtual Teams: How to get them to Work Effectively
- Business Continuity or Disaster Recovery Planning