- URL: http://www.businessexpertwebinars.com/component/option,com_attend_events/task,view/id,1788/afflink,bewscmultiactmediasrl071510
- Date: 2010-08-26 14:30:00 EDT
- Listed: August 25, 2010 6:56 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Presenter: Harlan Goerger
Thursday, August 26, 2010 02:30 PM â€” 03:30 PM ET
Registration Fee: $99 USD
“Why are the revenues down? The pipeline is full but the sales are not closing! Why?” How salespeople ask the right questions makes a huge difference in the sales interview outcomes. We find far too many salespeople focus on the product rather than investing time in effective questioning and discovery. Is it their fault; or is it they just do not understand the power of effective questions and how it can close more sales? A sales team that continues to fill the pipeline but does not close means lost opportunity!
Harlan Goerger has committed the last 30 years as a salesperson and trainer to understand great communications. He is the author of “The Selling Gap, Selling Strategies for the 21st Century,” which focuses on mastering prospect questioning. This webinar will help your team bridge the communications gap that most salespeople miss. Yes, that most important one question that can turn the sales call into a closed sale.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
â€¢ Create powerful open-ended questions through the 5 Levels of Discovery
â€¢ Quickly and effectively uncover prospects real “hot buttons”.
â€¢ Control and direct the sales process through effective questioning
â€¢ Lead buyers to ask how they can buy, never ask closing questions again
â€¢ Use powerful sales interview tools that build more confidence.
All registrants receive Harlan’s 60-minute podcast titled “Mastering Questions.”
Sales Expert and Trainer Harlan Goerger (Gr-Gr) brings almost three decades of experience to modern sales.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Webinar Base
- Member Since: May 11, 2010
Other items listed by Webinar Base
- 5 Ways To Succeed With Facebook
- Localizing Your International & Multi-lingual Surveys
- How to Succeed with StumbleUpon Ads
- DIY Disasters: Top 10 mistakes of building your own Online Video solution
- Doing Business in Turbulent Times