- URL: https://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=502398LIVE?channel=webinarbase_May_2019_SEO
- Date: 05/13/2019
- Listed: March 17, 2019 10:13 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
You will learn, how to apply the ISO 62304 in the medical software development process and how to create a medical software development file.
Why should you Attend:
You should attend this webinar to understand, what is the ISO 62304 for medical software and how is the ISO 62304 working.
Areas Covered in the Session:
What is the scope of the ISO 62304?
What are the requirements of ISO 62304 in medical software development processes and the medical software life cycle?
Which companies must apply ISO 62304?
Who Will Benefit:
Quality Managers of Companies, which sell to Europe medical software or medical devices with software
Quality Representatives of Companies, which sell to Europe Medical Software or Medical Devices with Software
Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Frank Stein medical engineer, medical engineering experience since 25 years, clinical and research experience in cardiac surgery and cardiology, industrial experience in ophthalmology, neurology, traumatology and dental implants, active implants, active devices, international project and regulatory consulting experience in Europe, North-America, Asia, Australia, Arabic Countries, Latin-America
Event Fee: One Dial-in One Attendee Price: US $150.00
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Test Method Validation to Verify the Performance of a Medical Device
- Webinar on Business Identity Theft Crisis
- Balancing Customer Satisfaction With Security Issues
- Packaging and Labelling for Clinical Products
- Lyophilization Technology effective design of the process