- URL: https://info.walkingthetalk.com/leading-culture-webinar
- Date: 22/1/2019
- Listed: January 2, 2019 7:39 am
- Expires: 11 days, 20 hours
“Culture is led from the top.” When leader behaviour does not align to your target culture it can create cynicism and block your transformation effort. Our webinar will focus on how to engage leaders on the culture journey and how to support them in becoming role models of the culture you are trying to embed.
Walking the Talk Executive Directors Amanda Fajak and Jerome Parisse-Brassens will be answering your questions and discussing how you can engage with your leaders and support them to drive the culture you need.
The webinar will take place on Tuesday January 22nd and start at GMT 12.00 / CET 13.00. The webinar will last for 45 minutes.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: November 29, 2018