- URL: http://www.businessexpertwebinars.com/ondemand/product.php?productid=1620&afflink=bewscmultiactmediasrl071510&promocode=4c3e87c0
- Listed: January 18, 2012 4:05 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Online learning is one of the fastest growing market segments today. Companies are turning in droves to web-based training as a cost-effective method for developing their employees. However, if you have delivered one of these sessions using the same presentation and delivery style as your live ones, you probably didn’t get the results you desired. Conducting live, web-based training events requires a different presentation, specialized vocal style, and key tools to engage a virtual audience. In essence, you need to create a learning environment that is designed for a distance learning experience.
Sheri Jeavons, innovator of “Webinars that WowÂ®” and founder of Power Presentations, Inc. helps presenters take their courses online. She teaches you the secrets to engaging your learners and the nuances that you must account for when presenting virtually. You will be armed with the knowledge you need to use webinars to deliver your teachings.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
â€¢ Modify your existing training courses into dynamic online events geared toward remote learners
â€¢ Select compelling content from your repertoire that is appropriate and effective in an online training event
â€¢ Transform your speaking style by incorporating the 6 do’s and 6 don’ts to engage your audience
â€¢ Incorporate interactive tools into your webinar that create a learning environment
â€¢ Keep your audience on track by setting guidelines for focused participation
As an added bonus, the first 50 registrants receive Sheri’s “Webinars that Wow PIE Format” worksheet.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Webinar Base
- Member Since: May 11, 2010
Other items listed by Webinar Base
- Start True To Your Values
- 8 Ways to Leverage Your Online Presentations after the Event
- Nude Photography 3/3: Production and Post Production
- Building a World-Class Sales Force
- Doing Business in Turbulent Times