- URL: https://www.etouches.com/37028
- Date: 2012-03-08 14:00:00 EST
- Listed: February 28, 2012 11:07 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Is your sales team left unimpressed when you drop hundreds of webinar leads into their call lists? Do trade shows seem more effective at generation real conversations? Are you contemplating reducing the number of events hosted because of a lack of traceable sales impact?
Webinar follow up and sales strategy is often misguided and malnourished. Not understanding how and when to follow up with self-identifying leads is a recipe for countless lost opportunities and eventual collapse of organization support for your webinars. And through careful planning and straightforward execution, the sales effectiveness of webinars can take a 180.
Join Patrick of Rally Point Webinars and Sabrina of Infinite Conferencing as they share their experiences supporting tens of thousands of events. During this live event, youâ€™ll review your webinar sales follow up strategy and uncover whatâ€™s keeping your events from delivering the pipeline value they should.
* How to Set Webinars Up for Selling Success
* How to Execute Events to Line Sales Up with Meaningful Conversations
* How to Follow Up on Webinars to Uncover Opportunity
As this live event ends, youâ€™ll be set to generate more successful events by understanding how to tailor your events to the buying journey of your prospects. Register now.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: infiniteconferencing
- Member Since: October 24, 2011
Other items listed by infiniteconferencing
- The Evolution of Webcasting and the Future of Business Streaming
- Creating Webinar Content â€“ Strategies for Success