- URL: https://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=502397LIVE?channel=webinarbase_Apr_2019_SEO
- Date: 04/15/2019
- Listed: February 19, 2019 9:57 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
How a smart implementation of these requirements in the quality management system is possible and finally how the audit for five countries (Australia, Brazil, Canada, Japan, US) is working.
Why should you Attend:
Your implementation time should be short and need smart ideas to reach the right level to pass the MDSAP – Audit by your audit organization.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Which Companies must have MDSAP?
Which Companies should have MDSAP?
Which Companies should postpone MDSAP?
What are the requirements of MDSAP?
Who Will Benefit:
CEO’s of companies, which sell to Australia, Brazil, Canada, Japan or US
Regulatory Affairs Managers of Companies, which sell to Australia, Brazil, Canada, Japan or US
Quality Managers of Companies, which sell to to Australia, Brazil, Canada, Japan or US
Prof. Dr. h.c. Frank Stein medical engineer, medical engineering experience since 25 years, clinical and research experience in cardiac surgery and cardiology, industrial experience in ophthalmology, neurology, traumatology and dental implants, active implants, active devices, international project and regulatory consulting experience in Europe, North-America, Asia, Australia, Arabic Countries, Latin-America
Event Fee: One Dial-in One Attendee Price: US $150.00
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by email@example.com
- Medical Devices – Complying With 820.250 Statistical Methods
- FDA-Regulated Environment Development Team – 2017
- Medical Devices for Risk Management Techniques 2017
- Third-Party Sender Registration – Are you in Compliance?
- What is Human Factors and why is it Important?