- URL: https://linkageincec.webex.com/linkageincec/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=667945355
- Date: 2011-02-10 13:00:00 EST
- Listed: February 1, 2011 11:23 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
New research emerging about the social nature of the brain is pointing to the underpinning neurobiological drivers of engagement. These findings can help organizations drive engagement more effectively with highly targeted and cost effective approaches, with minimal above-the-line costs.
This session outlines new research and will provide fresh insights to help you both create new engagement initiatives or enhance existing engagement initiatives. We will also explore implications for how managers give feedback, how to improve performance of individuals and teams, and how to improve incentive programs.
About the presenter:
David Rock is Co-Founder of the NeuroLeadership Institute. Mr. Rock coined the term “Neuroscience of Leadership”. He has authored the books Personal Best, Quiet Leadership, and the textbook Coaching with the Brain in Mind.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Linkage
- Member Since: July 8, 2010
Other items listed by Linkage
- Get More Work Done with Fewer People: Without Making Your Team Hate Youâ€¦or Quit
- Linkage’s 2011 Coaching Webinar Series
- Three Tools to Help You Think Better (A Sneak Peak)
- Chinaâ€™s Growing Role in the World
- Why Y?: Plugging into a Generational Powerhouse