- URL: https://webikeo.com/landing/how-to-use-a-personality-assessment-when-recruiting/581?campaign=webinarbase
- Date: 16th of May
- Listed: May 3, 2017 1:13 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Recruiting a candidate who is not suitable for the given role can have serious consequences for all levels of the company, sometimes even resulting in financial risks, internal conflicts, questioning of HR skills, loss of turnover or clients.
Using the interview alone as a selection tool has been proven to be a weak predictor of a candidate potential.
Therefore, using additional, objective and reliable tools such as psychometric assessment, can provide a more valuable insight about the individual’s personality, cognitive abilities and skills.
This webinar aims to guide you in the efficient use of psychometric tests during the recruitment process.
We will advise you on how to :
– Define relevant selection criteria for the job profile sought
– Choose appropriate assessment tools
– Interpret the results of several tests
– Conduct the interview effectively
Date : Wednesday 16th May 2017 at 02:00 pm (IST)
Speaker: Sonal Khaira, Training and Consultant psychologist – Central Test
>>Replay of the webinar will be sent if you subscribed but cannot attend the Webinar
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: May 3, 2017
Other items listed by email@example.com
- No other ads by this poster found.