- URL: https://linkageincec.webex.com/linkageincec/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=662559916
- Date: 2010-08-11 13:00:00 EDT
- Listed: July 29, 2010 5:50 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
What are the characteristics that separate great leaders from good leaders? For nearly fifteen years, Warren Bennis and Linkage have been conducting an ongoing study to answer this question. The result is the High Impact Leadership Model,a proven tool that you can use to improve the performance of your high-potential employees and your organization.
Join us as we reveal the skills that make good leaders great. You’ll learn how you can apply the model to your own organization.
Rich Rosier, Linkageâ€™s Senior Vice President and a Principal Consultant, is responsible for leading Linkageâ€™s leadership development practice area in providing world-class solutions for clients internationally, including the Global Institute for Leadership Development (GILD). During his 16 years in the educational programs and leadership development industry, Rich has worked closely with renowned thought leaders including Peter Drucker, Malcom Gladwell, Tom Peters, Marcus Buckingham, and hundreds of other content experts. He is also the moderator of Linkageâ€™s Thought Leader Series.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Linkage
- Member Since: July 8, 2010
Other items listed by Linkage
- Risk Taking and Success for Women in Business
- Linkage’s 2011 Coaching Webinar Series
- Why Y?: Plugging into a Generational Powerhouse
- We’ve Measured Engagement…Now What?
- Ready, Set, Success: Creating a Leadership Development System That Works